a few, fun facts about me

I am a happy girl. I love this life and everything about it. The Lord is my light and he makes ways for me. I love to be happy. I love to laugh, and laugh hard. I like to love and love alot. Talking is something I am good at. I love squirrels. Fall, troy football, Christmas, Santa Claus, the Easter bunny, fireplaces, and Christmas trees, shoes of all kinds, Pinterest, shopping, Etsy, turquiose, Alabama, Chicago, the Beach, 30-A, pictures, Target, forever21, walmart, AGD, my camera, children, babies from other countries, Zoes and JETER are just a few of my favorite things. Cold weather makes me happy. I like to wear brown, cream, olive green and turquoise (at the same time), I want to get married and I cant wait to be with that person FORVER. I long for the day I get to plan a wedding with my mom. The day I get to pick out my wedding dress will be one of the best days of my life. I dream of being a mommy, and pray that I am fortunate enough to be one. I want to own my own home and decorate it. I love quotes, and I love the Bible. Going to Church makes any Sunday a good one. I do not like to read unlless it is large print on only a few pages. I like beach hats and Ray Bans. High Heels are for the birds, I like my feet to be rubbed and my back to be scratched. Milos tea with splenda wakes me up every morning. A bath tub, shower and toothbrush are my best friends, I dont like dirty feet, and I dont like lotion on my hands. I like sunshine and rain, and I will play in both of them. trampolines and hot air balloons are just great. I like campfires and wearing warm clothes. The little things in life mean the most to me and looking forward to the future is my favorite thing to do =) I am a happy girl just trying to be me!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Home sweet HOME!

Going home this weekend. Looking foward to a weekend with my family. My family that I am SO blessed to have! It has been quiet a while since I have been home. My mom threatened me that if I didnt come home this weekend she was getting my water cut off in Troy and wasnt paying another bill. NO, she wouldnt really do this, but she wants me to come home so bad! Can't wait to be in Birmingham!

No comments:

Post a Comment